“The way a man penetrates the world should be the same way he penetrates his woman: not merely for personal gain or pleasure, but to magnify love, openness, and depth.” David Deida
We women haven’t been taught to choose a man who will serve our soul. We’ve been taught, instead, to choose men who will save us: from poverty, from our loneliness, from being single, from a society that values marriage over sacred intimacy.
But now things have changed, we have changed them, and we can courageously describe that desire within our soul: We want a partner who is conscious of his own sacredness. We want a lover who can vulnerably share himself with us.
Wise woman, wild woman, ancient muse of artists and poets, you crave a partner who can discern your siren call.
You’ve been the shadow that’s slipped past him on moonlit walks when he’s been searching his heart. He’s reached out to grasp you, but the time was never right.
Like a wisp of wind, you’ve eluded him on his journey toward enlightenment.
While you’ve been soaking your bones in mystery and reading sacred texts, he’s been feeding his mind with poetry and prose.
Perhaps he wasn’t ready, perhaps you weren’t either.
How To Recognize A Sacred Man
Wild woman, spiritual seeker, choose a man who will feed your soul.
You are awoken in a way that no longer draws an ordinary man. You need a man whose strength is not only in his hands. You need a man whose character makes your heart pound and your body lose control.
MUST-READ: An Awakened Man’s Apology To Women
You know your sacred man exists because you’ve seen him in your cards:
- He’s elusive, but he’s real. He’s a challenge because he’s unafraid to speak his mind. He’s a man who knows his path.
- He’s the kind of man who will drink your essence but who won’t worship you, because he knows how real you need to be.
- He’ll admire your fire, he’ll melt at your touch; he’ll enter your soul through your eyes.
- He’ll understand your independence, the many times you’ll leave his side. He’ll follow if you ask him but keep his dreams his own. He’ll tie you down only when you ask for it, and then, he’ll do it well.
When you find a man who feeds your soul, you find a man who can feed your body as well.
How To Honor Your Soul’s Calling
Choosing your sacred partner becomes easier when you honor your soul’s calling.
- Choose a man who understands walks under the magical moon. One who will take your hand and trod through silently falling snow. One who talks to the stars and for whom the planets turn.
- Choose a man whose smile will drop you to your knees; who won’t be afraid of your darkness. One whose mouth burns at the back of your neck and the bottom of your spine. One whose love leaves no question about its intentions…he knows that you’re the one.
- Choose a man who’s not afraid of his sexuality or yours. He’ll crave what you cradle between your hips, his tongue will be like honey and his manhood rising to meet your lust. While you croon a love song, while you drift across his lips, he’ll bring you to an ecstasy of ocean waves crashing to the shore.
MUST- READ: Why You Should Want a Man Who Loves Other Women
When you find a man who feeds your soul, mystic woman, give him everything. Pour him some pomegranate wine. Give him a drink of forbidden fantasies. Let him know you in your darkest form.
3 Magical Secrets Of The Sacred Man
What makes a sacred man different from an ordinary man is the way he embraces all of you.
#1 He craves you raw.
He is at home in this world and the one in-between; that place where spirits gather and everything is known. Let him feed you with his magic, the words only he can speak; the deep, rich timber of his voice caressing your ears while you lie stretched naked in his arms.
#2 He won’t run.
Even if you say that dragons or unicorns or wicked spirits visit your nighttime dreams. Even if you utter words that only witches know. Even if you tell him that once your body burned on a pyre of hatred and fear.
#3 He knows you are everything in one being.
You are solitude. At times, you are a destructive wind. He knows that you are the frozen tundra, and the heat of a desert isle. He is all those things, too, which is why he understands you and why he stays.
So lay down your defenses. Put your sword in its safe place, drop that shield. He’s not going to hurt you. And if he does, it will be ok…because you’ll accept each other’s weaknesses.
Wild woman, let him in.
“Ongoing passion and growth in intimacy requires us to let go of our ideas of what we
“should” be doing and instead trust the wisdom inherent in our unguarded heart and uninhibited body.” ~ David Deida
By Monika Carles | Edited by Allison Ross
Featured Artist: The amazing Android Jones
》Follow MyTinySecrets on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube